Mila facilitates group-singing workshops with youth groups, teens, and international language students. She creates a fun, relaxed, and welcoming vibe for young people to sing their hearts out. It’s a great way to break the ice at the beginning of a school year, or to foster a quick sense of group connection and belonging. Here are some additional benefits of group singing for youth:
- Builds confidence and self-esteem,
- Fosters a sense of connection and belonging,
- Deepens receptivity and listening skills,
- Builds community and group cohesion,
- Reduces stress and manages anxiety,
- Improves language and memory retention.
To learn more about the Benefits of Group Singing for youth, click here.
Contact Mila to discuss your group and schedule.