Sing for Joy begins a new 12-week season this fall, starting the third week of September. We have two locations to choose from, in the east and central parts of Toronto. At the end of our 12-week season, we celebrate with a final event called The Big Sing!
In each session, you will…
- Learn joyful, diverse, easy-to-memorize songs
- Connect with your singing community through a shared joy of song
- Build confidence in your voice in a welcoming, supportive space
- Release the stress of your long day and work week
- Exercise your body and mind through the practice of group singing
- Build memory retention through oral tradition singing
- Enjoy a fun, relaxed, and accepting environment
What else do you get as part of our community?
- Monthly community events, potluck dinner, and movie nights
- Participation at our Big Sing event at the end of each season
- Toronto Street Singing and flash mob events
- First-priority sign up and discounts on special events